Dive Center: PADI Card Replacement
A replacement card may be necessary under the following circumstances:
- You’ve changed your name.*
- You are upgrading from any PADI Junior Diver certification.
- Your PADI Diver certification was lost.
- Your PADI Diver certification was damaged.
- If you have a digital photograph and a credit card, you can replace your card on-line. The cost is $37.00.
Your permanent card will take 1-3 weeks depending on where it is being sent. The card can be sent anywhere in the USA or Canada.
Junior Open Water certifications will be issued to anyone less than 16.
Please make sure that the information you provide is EXACLTY as it was on your certification card. If there are any questions, please note them in the comment area.
If we cannot replace your card, you will receive a full refund.
Currently, Replacement Cards Online will only be able to replace cards for PADI Divers who reside in the PADI Americas Region.
No profession rating cards can be replaced though us. Please contact PADI.
*If your name has changed, you will need to email in the supporting paperwork for the name change.