PADI’s Deep Diver program offers you the adventure of a lifetime – going deep to see things others only dream about.
The minimum depth for the deep dives is between 18 to 30 meters/60 to 100 feet, with no dive exceeding 40 meters/130 feet. All your dives will be conducted within the no-decompression limits, with deeper dives conducted first.
During your program, you’ll cover the knowledge, skills and techniques needed to dive deep. The following is included in the PADI Deep Diver program:
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of deep diving.
- Risk factors and decompression-tables review.
- Safety stops and emergency decompression procedures.
- Special equipment, descent lines and buoyancy-control considerations.
- Use of dive computers including “deep stop”
- Procedures for flying after diving and high-altitude diving.
- Orientation to recompression chambers.
This class includes 4 dives.
Minimum age: 15
$395.00 Includes text book, DVD, academic session, tanks, weights and 4 boat dives. Personal and Scuba gear rental is not included as you should have your own at this level.
This class counts towards your PADI Master Scuba Diver Rating
Bonus! For $129 more you can add a Nitrox Certification to this class.