PADI Night Diver
Even your local dive site offers a whole new adventure by moonlight!
During your program you’ll learn to prepare night dive activities and develop your knowledge and techniques for night diving.
Some of the topics covered in the night diver elective are:
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of night diving.
- Proper procedures for buoyancy control, navigation and communication.
- Use of dive lights and buddy-system techniques.
- Disorientation and emergency procedures.
- Orientation to nocturnal aquatic life.
Every Wednesday night.
Minimum age: 12
$375.00 Includes text book, academic session, three night dives all from our boats tanks and weights. Scuba rental is available at a reduced rate. You must provide or purchase your personal gear which is your mask, snorkel, fins and a flashlight. This class counts towards your PADI Master Scuba Diver rating. You need to have done a night dive as a part of your Advanced Open Water class to be able to do this class in three dives. Please contact us for details if not.
Bonus! You can add Nitrox certification to this class for just $159 more.