Open Water/ Advanced Combo
Take advantage of the $150 savings by combining our two most popular classes. The combo includes training materials, pool session and 10 Open Water dives. The Open Water class is a three day program. Typical schedules are Friday-Sunday or we also offer weekend only classes. The Advanced Open Water class also takes three days and will start after completion of the Open Water class. The dives for the Advanced class can be Monday-Wednesday or Friday to Sunday.
After completion of the classes we process your certification card on line so you can start diving right away. You will also be qualified to take numerous specialty classes like wreck diver and underwater photographer.
All students that graduate will receive a $25 credit towards the next class.
The Open Water Class is Friday to Sunday and the Advanced class takes three days after the completion of the Open Water class. Other days can be arranged to fit your schedule, please call for details.
- Reservations are required
- Classes are paid in full when enrolling
- Must complete a student record file and student contract.
- Minimum age is 10 for certification, however, only a Junior Open Water License will be issued to those under 15
- Those under 18 need a parent or guardians approval and signature
- Must complete a medical form.
- We recommend you enroll for diving insurance provided at no charge by Divers Alert Network (for U.S. and Canadian Residents only)
The price of the course is $949 and includes boat and instructor fees, certification cards and photo, transportation to and from the dive sites, all rental gear (tanks, weights, BCD, regulator, wet suit) with the exception of personal gear. Personal gear is considered to be your mask, snorkel, and fins and those are available for sale at the shop if needed. Wetsuits, when needed, are available for rent or purchase in the shop.
Enrolled students get special discounts on merchandise!