GoPro Underwater Video Class
Have you seen awesome video clips from GoPro cameras and wonder why yours does not come out quite the same? Our unique GoPro Underwater Video class will teach you how to get the most out of your camera and start getting the quality footage you want.
The academic components of the class are:
- Understanding the features and setting of your camera.
- Using the right memory
- Choosing the appropriate settings for shooting underwater.
- Using monopods or camera trays for stability
- Flat lens vs fish eye lens.
- Use of color correcting filters
- Using video lights
- Editing your video using Cineform.
The underwater components of the class are:
- Camera storage on boats
- Entry technique.
- Anlayzing available light and using filters accordingly.
- Dealing with visibility and currents.
- Buoyancy practice.
- Understanding fish behavior to get that perfect clip.
- Positioning techniques
- Exit strategies.
Offered select Mondays, Saturdays Sundays.
- Reservations are required.
- Must bring your own GoPro camera. If you do not have one already, we have them available for rent or purchase.
- Minimum age is 15.
- Students under 18 must have parents or guardians approval and signature
The Monday class dives in Key Largo and the Sunday class dives in Miami. This is not a PADI Certification Class so no licence will be issued.