Covid 19 Action Plan
Now that we have reopened our business, we have implemented a comprehensive plan to reduce the risk or spreading or contracting Covid 19 and other viruses.
- Face coverings are required to be worn by staff and customers in our store.
- Our counters, door handles and all other frequently touched surfaces will be wiped down with disinfectant throughout the day.
- Any equipment tried on in our store that is not purchased will be cleaned prior to being displayed again.
- Our Scuba Class sizes will be reduced below our regular ratios.
- Our boats have drastically reduced ratios to allow for social distancing. Our 30′ Island Hop will now take a maximum of 6 passengers and 2 crew and our 46′ Newton will take 8 divers plus 2 crew. Seating spaces are clearly marked.
- The boat crew and passengers are required to wear face coverings while on board.
- Our rental regulators will be disinfected after each use and no longer come with a mouthpiece. Customers will need to purchase or bring their own mouthpiece which we will install and then remove for you once you are done using the regulator for free. We offer a wide range and size of mouthpieces including custom fitted mouthpieces from Seacure.
- Snorkels will no longer be rented, however we will offer snorkels to purchase starting at $8.95.
- Rental wet suits will be sanitized after each use.
- We will be using the CDC and manufacturer guidelines to safely sanitize equipment.
- Our washroom sink with antibacterial soap has always been and will continue to be open for all our guests to use.
- Hand sanitizer is available for our guests to use at our front counter.
- We offer contact free payments with Apple, Google, Samsung Pay etc.
Please be patient with us as we get used to the “new normal” as adhering to the above guidelines takes extra time.
This is a good time to consider buying your own gear, especially the equipment that is personal in nature such as your mask, snorkel, regulator and wet suit. As always, our on line store is open for you to shop and we can still offer curbside pick up if you prefer.