Digital Underwater Photography – 1 Day Class
During the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty course, you learn to use the PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine and Adjust) method, which takes full advantage of digital technology. The result is good underwater photos faster than you may imagine. You not only learn how to take good photos, but how to share them with your friends via email or printing, optimizing your work with your computer, storage and more.
Components of the class are:
- Choosing and using modern digital cameras and underwater housings
- Using the PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly
- Editing and sharing your pictures
- Primary principles for getting good photos underwater
- The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer certifications credits toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
This class includes two or four open water dives and is conducted in 1 or 2 days..
Learn more about renting or purchasing your digital camera with us.
- Reservations are required.
- Student Record File
- Minimum age is 15.
- Students under 18 must have parents or guardians approval and signature
The class cost is $295.00 for the one day program (min requirements of PADI) or $395 for deluxe South Beach Divers program.Includes an academic sessions, text book, scuba rental and four ocean dives from our boats. Personal gear (mask, snorkel and fins) is not included but is available for sale in the store if needed. E Learning option is available for this class.
This class counts towards your PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
Bonus! You can add Nitrox certification to this class for just $129 more.