PADI Wreck Diver
Want to explore sunken ships, crashed planes and lost treasures beneath the surface? Then the PADI Wreck Diver program is just want you want. Did you know that Miami has over 80 wrecks off the coast, most within 30 minutes fromthe dock?
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of wreck diving
- The preparation and use of lights, air supplies, special equipment, penetration lines and reels
- Limited-visibility diving techniques and emergency procedures
This class includes 4 open water dives conducted over 2-3 days
- Reservations are required.
- Student Record File
- Minimum age is 15.
- Students under 18 must have parents or guardians approval and signature
$395.00 This includes the text book, class session, tanks and weights and four wreck dives all from our boat. All other gear must be provided or rented. You will need to purchase or provide a reel, flashlight and slate for this class.
This class counts towards your Master Scuba Diver rating.
Bonus! You can add a Nitrox certification to this class for just $129 more.